13 mars 2013

David Freel / SWELL revient

1 Un "split" 7"  sous le nom Wendell Davis et sous le nom Be My Weapon
I am going to be releasing a split 7" (45rpm) single :
Be My Weapon on one side.
Wendell Davis on the other.
both songs are new.
and yes, i am doing a split single with I and Me… (-_-)    
This will be another 'no barcode' release as i will be printing the jackets and cutting the vinyl myself (they will all be numbered and signed) and i think i am going to sell them for about $18 dollars/euros each.
I will let you know when the split single is ready for sale.

2 - Un nouvel album sous le nom Be My Weapon, sans doute en mai.

I am finishing up the Second BMW album.Maybe in 2 weeks. Maybe in 2 months.
2 months is probably more realistic…

3 - Triple Dead Heat : 4 titres enregistrés en 2004 
Triple Dead Heat is a 4 song project from members of Swell and Osmo recorded in 2004, forgotten, recently discovered, and slated to be released in April 2013. First release limited to 100 copies.
In 2003/2004 David Freel from San Francisco neo-psychedelia, noise pop band Swell lived in a damp, dark, and cold garage in Seattle for 8 months. During this time he collaborated and rehearsed with Doran Bastin and Mat Mathews from Seattle noise pop band Osmo in preparation for a Swell US and European tour.
In 2013 a DVD was found in the bottom of a box that was about to be thrown in the trash. The DVD was saved and we bring you the 4 songs that were almost lost. The project is called Triple Dead Heat.

1 commentaire: